Tuesday, December 20, 2011

errr..urmmm..arrr

Dear PMR result,

            I'm so happy to meet you this thursday.can you promise me one thing?please be nice to my parents.i love them much.i will never hurt their feeling.it hurts me too.makes me cry because of you kindness.behave yourself.do something that proud my parents.be good and i will keep you forever in my heart.i really need your help.you are my only hope to make my parents proud of me.i'm so sorry if my english was tunggang-terbalik.just ignore it if you don't understand.i will translate to you this thursday.see you soon sweetheart.LOTS OF LOVE..

                                                                                            your girlfriend,
                                                                                                najwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

cακαρ-cακαρ